14 Comments

1. Thandeka
    July 14, 2017 @ 6:26 pm

Hey beautiful πŸ™‚
    Sunscreen is a beauty editor, prevents facial brown spots, reduces the appearance of facial red veins and slows down the development of wrinkled premature aging skin. It’s a must have!!

• Thandolwethu Tsekiso
      July 19, 2017 @ 8:47 am

All the things you’re not trying to have BASICALLY! So, it’s a must have indeed! I’ll be sending you some sunscreen, will be in touch. Don’t forget to let me know after a few weeks how it is treating you. πŸ™‚

2. Pelo
    July 14, 2017 @ 10:42 pm

I’m really bad with sunscreen, I’ve gotten a skin care routine down that really works for me but haven’t added in a sunscreen mainly because of my oily skin and the more oily it gets the more I breakout. I can already see the effects of the sun on my face and would love to incorporate sunscreen into my routine..

• Thandolwethu Tsekiso
      July 19, 2017 @ 8:45 am

Hey Pelo

So glad you already have your skin routine down, so I believe this sunscreen just might be the perfect fit for you. I’ll be in touch, Some sunscreen coming your way! πŸ™‚

3. Gao
    July 21, 2017 @ 9:34 pm

Hey gorgeous,I believe sunscreen is basically the solution to all skin problems.It protects you from the sun’s harmful ultraviolet rays which may at a later stage cause skin cancer,lowers your risks of eruptions of red veins as well as the onset of acne and basically just prevents premature ageing of the skin.

4. Gao
    July 22, 2017 @ 5:15 pm

Hey gorgeous,sunscreen to me is a a skin solution.It protects your skin from the sun’s harmful ultraviolet rays,lowers your risks of eruptions of red veins and prevents the onset of acne.And last but not least it prevents premature ageing of the skin.

• Thandolwethu Tsekiso
      July 23, 2017 @ 11:03 am

And NO one wants to age prematurely, that’s for sure!

• Gao
        July 25, 2017 @ 6:46 am

And my main concern is I have oily skin so the more I get exposed to the sun the more breakouts I getπŸ˜•I really need some sunscreen

5. Tshifhiwa
    July 23, 2017 @ 1:08 am

When the sun shines, we shine which is why I love the sun. They say the shade offers protection from the UV light and it’s true…but why hide in the shade when you can simply apply sun screen and enjoy the sun without worrying about damaging skin.

• Thandolwethu Tsekiso
      July 23, 2017 @ 11:07 am

I absolutely love the sun too, just like you! I hope you’re aware that NOT all shade is as equally protective. So simply put, don’t think at any point that sunscreen isn’t important. Keep yourself Sunscreened up! πŸ™‚

6. Katlego
    July 26, 2017 @ 3:09 pm

I absolutely agree with you with regards to the importance of sunscreen but I have one issue with it , my pores get so clogged. I have oily skin and every time I use my sunscreen I get a breakout. I’ve still yet to get a sublnscreen suitable for my skin type.

• Thandolwethu Tsekiso
      July 27, 2017 @ 7:40 am

Sounds to me like this product could be the most perfect for you because of how it’s been formulated to not clog your pores.

7. Princess thungo
    September 17, 2017 @ 4:57 am

Thando hey, Sunscreen spf15 should be on our daily skin routine regardless of the weather outside, but then again my skin is so oily, I have stopped using sunscreen because I thought it wasn’t good for my skin.

• Thandolwethu Tsekiso
      September 17, 2017 @ 9:55 am

Hi Princess.

This Gel-Creme formula sounds exactly like what you need. Number one told beauty secret is sunscreen – never go a day without! Your skin will thank you in the future. πŸ™‚